From “Perspectives evolutionary novelty and evo-devo: integrating explanatory approaches” special issue guest-edited by Ingo Brigandt.
Levels of Biological Organization and the Origin of Novelty
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 428–437, September 2012
How to Cite
2012. Levels of biological organization and the origin of novelty. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:428–437.,
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- NSERC of Canada. Grant Number: A5056
- SSHRC of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-0400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!