Expression of a Musashi-like gene in sexual and asexual development of the colonial chordate Botryllus schlosseri and phylogenetic analysis of the protein group
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 316B, Issue 8, pages 562–573, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
Gasparini, F., Shimeld, S. M., Ruffoni, E., Burighel, P. and Manni, L. (2011), Expression of a Musashi-like gene in sexual and asexual development of the colonial chordate Botryllus schlosseri and phylogenetic analysis of the protein group. J. Exp. Zool., 316B: 562–573. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.21431
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- British Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!