The Place of Development in Mathematical Evolutionary Theory
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 480–488, September 2012
How to Cite
2012. The place of development in mathematical evolutionary theory J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:480–488.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-0400
- NSF. Grant Number: EF 0928772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!