Developmental Plasticity and the Origin of Novel Forms: Unveiling Cryptic Genetic Variation Via“Use and Disuse”
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 466–479, September 2012
How to Cite
2011. Developmental plasticity and the origin of novel forms: unveiling cryptic genetic variation via “use and disuse”. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:466–479.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: A7245
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-0400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!