Variation in anthropoid vertebral formulae: implications for homology and homoplasy in hominoid evolution
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 2, pages 134–147, March 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2011. Variation in anthropoid vertebral formulae: implications for homology and homoplasy in hominoid evolution. J. Exp. Zool.(Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318:134–147..
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0925734
- Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology Cognitive Science/AI Award; University of Illinois Graduate College Dissertation Travel Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!