Variation in anthropoid vertebral formulae: implications for homology and homoplasy in hominoid evolution
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 2, pages 134–147, March 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2011. Variation in anthropoid vertebral formulae: implications for homology and homoplasy in hominoid evolution. J. Exp. Zool.(Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318:134–147..
- Issue online: 24 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0925734
- Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology Cognitive Science/AI Award; University of Illinois Graduate College Dissertation Travel Grant