The Generation of Variation and the Developmental Basis for Evolutionary Novelty
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 501–517, September 2012
How to Cite
2012. The generation of variation and the de velopmental basis for evolutionary novelty. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:501–517., , , , ,
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- National Science and Engineering Council (NSERC). Grant Number: 238992–11
- NSERC RTI
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01DE01963, 1R01DE021708, F32DE018596
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410–2008-0400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!