Contract grant sponsor: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B); contract grant number: 16791107.
Sequential Expression of Osteoblast Phenotypic Genes During Medullary Bone Formation and Resorption in Estrogen-Treated Male Japanese Quails
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 5, pages 344–352, July 2012
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2012. Sequential expression of osteoblast phenotypic genes during medullary bone formation and resorption in estrogen-treated male Japanese quails. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:344–352., , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 16791107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!