A Phylogenetic Approach to Ontogeny and Heterochrony in the Fossil Record: Cranial Evolution and Development in Anguimorphan Lizards (Reptilia: Squamata)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 521–530, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. A phylogenetic approach to ontogeny and heterochrony in the fossil record: cranial evolution and development in anguimorphan lizards (Reptilia: Squamata). J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:521–530.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Harvard University James Mills Peirce Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!