A Phylogenetic Approach to Ontogeny and Heterochrony in the Fossil Record: Cranial Evolution and Development in Anguimorphan Lizards (Reptilia: Squamata)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 521–530, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. A phylogenetic approach to ontogeny and heterochrony in the fossil record: cranial evolution and development in anguimorphan lizards (Reptilia: Squamata). J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:521–530.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Harvard University James Mills Peirce Fellowship
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.