Sequence Divergence in the 3′-Untranslated Region Has an Effect on the Subfunctionalization of Duplicate Genes
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 531–544, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Sequence divergence in the 3′-untranslated region has an effect on the subfunctionalization of duplicate genes. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:531–544., , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30430370
- State Key Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!