Sequence Divergence in the 3′-Untranslated Region Has an Effect on the Subfunctionalization of Duplicate Genes
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 531–544, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Sequence divergence in the 3′-untranslated region has an effect on the subfunctionalization of duplicate genes. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:531–544., , , , .
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30430370
- State Key Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126301
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.