This project was initiated while HCEL was at Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Yale Systems Biology Institute, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520.
Testing Inferences in Developmental Evolution: The Forensic Evidence Principle
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 489–500, September 2012
How to Cite
2012. Testing inferences in developmental evolution: The forensic evidence principle. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:489–500.,
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs
- NSF. Grant Numbers: INB-0445971, JTF 12793
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410–2008-0400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!