Unraveling the Influences of Soft-Tissue Flipper Development on Skeletal Variation Using an Extinct Taxon
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 545–554, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Unraveling the influences of soft-tissue flipper development on skeletal variation using an extinct taxon. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:545–554.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- NSERC PDF
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation PDF
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ontogenetic and stratigraphic influence on observed phenotypic integration in the limb skeleton of a fossil tetrapod, Paleobiology, 2012, 39, 1, 123, ,