Unraveling the Influences of Soft-Tissue Flipper Development on Skeletal Variation Using an Extinct Taxon
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 545–554, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Unraveling the influences of soft-tissue flipper development on skeletal variation using an extinct taxon. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:545–554.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- NSERC PDF
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation PDF
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.