The Function and Developmental Expression of Alternatively Spliced Isoforms of Amphioxus and Xenopus laevis Pax2/5/8 Genes: Revealing Divergence at the Invertebrate to Vertebrate Transition
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 555–571, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. The function and developmental expression of alternatively spliced isoforms of amphioxus and Xenopus laevis Pax2/5/8 genes: revealing divergence at the invertebrate to vertebrate transition. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:555–571., , .
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF MCB 06-20019
- GACR. Grant Number: P305/10/2141
- MSMT. Grant Number: LH12047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!