Conceptualizing Evolutionary Novelty: Moving Beyond Definitional Debates
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Special Issue: Perspectives on Evolutionary Novelty and Evo-Devo
Volume 318, Issue 6, pages 417–427, September 2012
How to Cite
2012. Conceptualizing evolutionary novelty: moving beyond definitional debates. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:417–427., .
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-0400
- John Templeton Foundation. Grant Number: ID 24426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!