Induction of Ovarian Maturation in Penaeus monodon by Molecular Signal Interventional Approach
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 572–585, November 2012
How to Cite
2012. Induction of ovarian maturation in Penaeus monodon by molecular signal interventional approach. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:572–585., , .
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Department of Biotechnology. Grant Numbers: DBT-BT/PR8023/AAQ/03/285/2006, BT/PR1440/AAQ/03/532/2010
- University Grants Commission SAP Programs, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!