Next Gen Devo-Evo
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 7, pages 519–520, November 2012
How to Cite
Wagner, G. P. (2012), Next Gen Devo-Evo. J. Exp. Zool., 318: 519–520. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.22463
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- 2009. An epistatic ratchet constrains the direction of glucocorticoid receptor evolution. Nature 461:515–519. , , .
- 2010. From DNA to diversity. Malden, MA: Blackwell Science. , , .
- 2007. Mechanistic approaches to the study of evolution: the functional synthesis. Nat Rev Genet 8:675–688. , .
- 2009. The evolution of hierarchical gene regulatory networks. Nat Rev Genet 10:141–148. , .
- 2008. Adaptive changes in the transcription factor HoxA-11 are essential for the evolution of pregnancy in mammals. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 105:14928–14933. , , , , , , et al.
- 2010. Rapid diversification of cell signaling phenotypes by modular domain recombination. Science 328:368–372. , , , .
- 2006. Evolution of new protein topologies through multistep gene rearrangements. Nat Genet 38:168–174. , , .