Inheritance and Developmental Pattern of Cerebral Hernia in the Crested Polish Chicken
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 8, pages 613–620, December 2012
How to Cite
2012. Inheritance and developmental pattern of cerebral hernia in the crested Polish chicken. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:613–620., , , , .
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!