Ol4E-T, a Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E-Binding Protein of Medaka Fish (Oryzias latipes), Can Interact With Nanos3 and Vasa In Vitro
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 10–21, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Ol4E-T, a eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein of Medaka fish (Oryzias latipes), can interact with Nanos3 and vasa in vitro. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:10–21., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31140053
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!