Ol4E-T, a Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E-Binding Protein of Medaka Fish (Oryzias latipes), Can Interact With Nanos3 and Vasa In Vitro
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 10–21, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Ol4E-T, a eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein of Medaka fish (Oryzias latipes), can interact with Nanos3 and vasa in vitro. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:10–21., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31140053
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jezb22468-sup-0001-table1.doc||33K||S-Table 1. Results of blast with Ol4E-T|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.