The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Mouse Shoulder Morphology Responds to Locomotor Activity and the Kinematic Differences of Climbing and Running†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 8, pages 621–638, December 2012
How to Cite
2012. Mouse shoulder morphology responds to locomotor activity and the kinematic differences of climbing and running. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:621–638., , .
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- National Science Foundation IGERT. Grant Number: 9987590
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: BCS-0824552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!