Dedicated to the memory of Brian C. Goodwin (1931–2009), co-author on early drafts of this study, pioneer and torchbearer for a dynamical systems view of evolution and development.
Perspective and Hypothesis
The Inheritance of Process: A Dynamical Systems Approach†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 8, pages 591–612, December 2012
How to Cite
2012. The inheritance of process: a dynamical systems approach. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:591–612., , .
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- MEC/EMBL Agreement for the EMBL/CRG Research Unit in Systems Biology
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: BFU2009-10184
- Catalan Agency for Scientific Research (AGAUR) SGR Grant. Grant Number: 406
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/D003105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!