The first three authors are co-first authors.
Theria-Specific Homeodomain and cis-Regulatory Element Evolution of the Dlx3–4 Bigene Cluster in 12 Different Mammalian Species†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 8, pages 639–650, December 2012
How to Cite
2012. Theria-specific homeodomain and cis-regulatory element evolution of the Dlx3–4 bigene cluster in 12 different mammalian species. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.)318B:639–650., , , , , , , , .
Data deposition: The sequence data from this study have been submitted to GenBank under accession nos. AC136964, AC136965, AC136966, AC136967, AC136968, AC144399, AC144400, AC144401, AC144402, AC149030, AC149031, AC156624.
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG03-01ER63273, DE-FG03-01ER63272, DE-F602-01ER63274
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22570218
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 24113520
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: HG02526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!