Functional Analyses in the Silkworm, Bombyx mori, Support a Role for Notch Signaling in Appendage Development But Not the Groucho-Dependent Pair-Rule Process
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 318, Issue 8, pages 651–662, December 2012
How to Cite
2012. Functional analyses in the silkworm, Bombyx mori, support a role for Notch signaling in appendage development but not the groucho-dependent pair-rule process. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 318B:651–662..
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090181120050
- Youth Foundation of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2009SCU11023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!