Conflicts of interest: None.
DNA Methylation as a Mechanism of Nutritional Plasticity: Limited Support From Horned Beetles
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 22–34, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. DNA Methylation as a Mechanism of Nutritional Plasticity: Limited Support From Horned Beetles J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:22–34., , .
Emilie C. Snell-Rood and Ashley Troth contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NRSA F32GM083830
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS 0718522
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2007183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!