Conflicts of interest: None.
DNA Methylation as a Mechanism of Nutritional Plasticity: Limited Support From Horned Beetles
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 22–34, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. DNA Methylation as a Mechanism of Nutritional Plasticity: Limited Support From Horned Beetles J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:22–34., , .
Emilie C. Snell-Rood and Ashley Troth contributed equally to this study.
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NRSA F32GM083830
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS 0718522
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2007183
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jezb22479-sup-0001-data.doc||84K||Online Supplementary Material|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.