Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Horizontal Gene Transfer in Choanoflagellates†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. Horizontal Gene Transfer in Choanoflagellates J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:1–9..
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Horizontal gene transfer in the acquisition of novel traits by metazoans, Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2014, 281, 1777, 20132450,
- 3Incomplete sterols and hopanoids pathways in ciliates: Gene loss and acquisition during evolution as a source of biosynthetic genes, Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 2014, 74, 122, , , ,
- 4The Analysis of Eight Transcriptomes from All Poriferan Classes Reveals Surprising Genetic Complexity in Sponges, Molecular Biology and Evolution, 2014, 31, 5, 1102, , , , ,
- 5Origin of chordate peptides by horizontal protozoan gene transfer in early metazoans and protists: Evolution of the teneurin C-terminal associated peptides (TCAP), General and Comparative Endocrinology, 2013, 188, 144, , , ,
- 6Physical Determinants in the Emergence and Inheritance of Multicellular Form, Biological Theory, 2013, 8, 3, 274, ,