The Wing-Patterning Network in the Wingless Castes of Myrmicine and Formicine Ant Species Is a Mix of Evolutionarily Labile and Non-Labile Genes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 2, pages 74–83, March 2013
How to Cite
2012. The wing-patterning network in the wingless castes of Myrmicine and Formicine ant species is a mix of evolutionarily labile and non-labile genes. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:74–83., .
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Fonds de Recherche Nature et Technologies du Quebec
- Hashemite University
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jezb22482-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||10565K||Supplimentry Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.