Daniel Mapleson and Simon Moxon contributed equally to this work.
MirPlex: A Tool for Identifying miRNAs in High-Throughput sRNA Datasets Without a Genome†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January 2013
How to Cite
2012. MirPlex: A tool for identifying miRNAs in high-throughput sRNA datasets without a Genome. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.)320B:47–56., , , .
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!