All authors have declared that no conflict of interests existed.
Reptiles: A New Model for Brain Evo-Devo Research†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 2, pages 57–73, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reptiles: A New Model for Brain Evo-Devo Research J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:57–73., , , .
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KAKENHI). Grant Number: 24657158
- Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine (Project Research Grant)
- Center of Excellence for Interdisciplinary Studies on Environmental Chemistry in Ehime University (GCOE Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!