The Identification of MicroRNAs in Calcisponges: Independent Evolution of MicroRNAs in Basal Metazoans
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 2, pages 84–93, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. The Identification of MicroRNAs in Calcisponges: Independent Evolution of MicroRNAs in Basal Metazoans J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:84–93., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
- Sars Centre
- Agouron Geobiology Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!