Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Mesoteloblast-Like Mesodermal Stem Cells in the Polychaete Annelid Platynereis dumerilii (Nereididae)†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 2, pages 94–104, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. Mesoteloblast-Like Mesodermal Stem Cells in the Polychaete Annelid Platynereis dumerilii (Nereididae) J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:94–104., .
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Marie Curie Research Training Network Zoonet. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-005624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!