Nucleotide sequences reported in this article have been submitted to the DDBJ with accession numbers AB771413 (HrVitellogenin S1) and AB771414 (HrVitellogenin S2).
Identification of Novel Isoforms of Vitellogenin Expressed in Ascidian Eggs†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 2, pages 118–128, March 2013
How to Cite
2013. Identification of Novel Isoforms of Vitellogenin Expressed in Ascidian Eggs J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:118–128., , , .
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows
- Global COE program on Nagoya University “Advanced Systems#x2010;Biology: Designing The Biological Function,” MEXT, Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and on Innovated Areas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!