Ocular-Side Lateralization of Adult-Type Chromatophore Precursors: Development of Pigment Asymmetry in Metamorphosing Flounder Larvae
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 3, pages 151–165, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Ocular-side lateralization of adult-type chromatophore precursors: Development of pigment asymmetry in metamorphosing flounder larvae. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:151–165., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22380104, 22780170
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 216155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!