Temporal Plasticity in Annelid Development—Ontogeny of Phyllodoce groenlandica (Phyllodocidae, Annelida) Reveals Heterochronous Patterns
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 3, pages 166–178, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Temporal plasticity in annelid development—ontogeny of Phyllodoce groenlandica (Phyllodocidae, Annelida) reveals heterochronous patterns. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:166–178., , .
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A metameric origin for the annelid pygidium?, BMC Evolutionary Biology, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , ,