Neurogenesis in an Early Protostome Relative: Progenitor Cells in the Ventral Nerve Center of Chaetognath Hatchlings Are Arranged in a Highly Organized Geometrical Pattern
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 3, pages 179–193, May 2013
How to Cite
2013 Neurogenesis in an early protostome relative: progenitor cells in the ventral nerve center of Chaetognath hatchlings are arranged in a highly organized geometrical pattern. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:179–193., , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Metazoan Deep Phylogeny (DFG Focus Program). Grant Number: HA 2540/7-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!