Conflicts of interest: None.
Perspective and Hypothesis
Wolbachia in the Malpighian Tubules: Evolutionary Dead-End or Adaptation?
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 4, pages 195–199, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Wolbachia in the Malpighian tubules: Evolutionary dead-end or adaptation? J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:195–199., .
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
- Portugal. Grant Numbers: PPCDT/BIA-BDE/60950/2004, POCTI/0664/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!