This article was published online on 29 May 2013. Subsequently, it was determined that Table 1 had been edited incorrectly, and the correction was published on 7 June 2013.
Perspective and Hypothesis
Polyploidy Is Genetic Hence May Cause Non-Adaptive Radiations, Whereas Pseudopolyploidy Is Genomic Hence May Cause Adaptive Non-Radiations
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 286–294, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polyploidy is genetic hence may cause non-adaptive radiations, whereas pseudopolyploidy is genomic hence may cause adaptive non-radiations. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:286–294., .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)