This article was published online on 29 May 2013. Subsequently, it was determined that Table 1 had been edited incorrectly, and the correction was published on 7 June 2013.
Perspective and Hypothesis
Polyploidy Is Genetic Hence May Cause Non-Adaptive Radiations, Whereas Pseudopolyploidy Is Genomic Hence May Cause Adaptive Non-Radiations
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 286–294, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polyploidy is genetic hence may cause non-adaptive radiations, whereas pseudopolyploidy is genomic hence may cause adaptive non-radiations. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:286–294., .
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!