Pikaia gracilens Walcott: Stem Chordate, or Already Specialized in the Cambrian?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 4, pages 247–271, June 2013
How to Cite
2013. Pikaia gracilens Walcott: stem chordate, or already specialized in the Cambrian? J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:247–271., .
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!