Soldier Morphogenesis in the Damp-Wood Termite Is Regulated by the Insulin Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 295–306, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Soldier morphogenesis in the damp-wood termite is regulated by the insulin signaling pathway. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:295–306., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21677001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!