Soldier Morphogenesis in the Damp-Wood Termite Is Regulated by the Insulin Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 295–306, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Soldier morphogenesis in the damp-wood termite is regulated by the insulin signaling pathway. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:295–306., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21677001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.