The Dynamics of Supernumerary Tooth Development Are Differentially Regulated by Sprouty Genes
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 307–320, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. The dynamics of supernumerary tooth development are differentially regulated by Sprouty genes. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:307–320., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: CZ:GA ČR:GAP305/12/1766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!