Jianghong Wu and Husile contributed equally to this work.
Adaptive evolution of Hoxc13 genes in the origin and diversification of the vertebrate integument
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 7, pages 412–419, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Adaptive evolution of Hoxc13 genes in the origin and diversification of the vertebrate integument. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:412–419., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31260538, 31260545
- Key Project of National Science and Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD28B05
- Natural Science Foundation of Inner Mongolian. Grant Number: 2013MS0414,2011MS0401
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!