Jianghong Wu and Husile contributed equally to this work.
Adaptive evolution of Hoxc13 genes in the origin and diversification of the vertebrate integument
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 7, pages 412–419, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Adaptive evolution of Hoxc13 genes in the origin and diversification of the vertebrate integument. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:412–419., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31260538, 31260545
- Key Project of National Science and Technology Pillar Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD28B05
- Natural Science Foundation of Inner Mongolian. Grant Number: 2013MS0414,2011MS0401
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jezb22504-sm-0001-SupTab-S1.doc||79K||Supplementary Table S1|
|jezb22504-sm-0002-SupTab-S2.doc||41K||Supplementary Table S2|
|jezb22504-sm-0003-SupTab-S3.doc||40K||Supplementary Table S3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.