Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests.
Absence of post-lesion reactive gliosis in elasmobranchs and turtles and its bearing on the evolution of astroglia
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 6, pages 351–367, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Absence of post-lesion reactive gliosis in elasmobranchs and turtles and its bearing on the evolution of astroglia. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:351–367., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- The Semmelweis University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!