Conflicts of interest: None.
Commentary and Perspective
Metapodial or Phalanx? An Evolutionary and Developmental Perspective on the Homology of the First Ray's Proximal Segment
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 5, pages 276–285, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Metapodial or phalanx? An evolutionary and developmental perspective on the homology of the first ray's proximal segment. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:276–285., , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0311768
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AR 46426-02
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bones and Cartilage, 2015,