MicroRNAs support the monophyly of enteropneust hemichordates
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution
Volume 320, Issue 6, pages 368–374, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. MicroRNAs support the monophyly of enteropneust hemichordates. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.) 320B:368–374., , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016463
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103423
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 101-2923-B-001-004-MY2, 101-2627-B-001-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!